jueves, 2 de diciembre de 2010

A holiday to remember

This holiday was very funny. I went to Extremadura with my family and my uncle Francisco. I went in September 2007 when i was 12 years old I went to Extremadura a town called ``Villanueva de la Vera´´.


I stayed a friends house. The house was very beautiful, but the kitchen was very small. The house was very cheap and the bed was very comfortable. I slept in a room with my sister and she said that her bed was very uncomfortable. I stayed for a week (10-17 September),


The first day I visited to two mountains where a boy collapsed. The first mountain was very beautiful and very tall. The second mountain had a river where there were birds.


The secon day I visited the xoo in ``Caceres´´ where was many animals. I love this zoo, but the zoo was very expensive. By the nights we went to the restaurant ``Bar Casa Juan´´ where the was good, but the restaurant was very small and was many people.


In general, the places were very cheap I bought a trousers of my father, t-shirt of my mother and necklace of my sister. The necklace was expensive. The friends house was very nice, the people was very good (the ``Extremeños´´ was very good people). I and my family must repeat holiday.


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario