lunes, 15 de noviembre de 2010

All about me

My name is Jonathan Castro. I live in Chipiona. I am 15 years old. My birthday is 7th of May. I am one sister her name is Lorena and one brother his name is Jose Luis. I like Chipiona because of its beaches. I study at the school Caepionis. I want to be language teacher. I like football, my favourite teams is Real Madrid and my favourite player is Iker Casillas, I play football three days on the week with my friends, it is very funny. I don´t cooking, but i prefer reading, I am reading the book ``Viaje al centro de la Tierra´´ at the moment. I never go to shopping because I hate go to shopping.

My day is very boring by the morning but in the afternoon is very funny. I weak up about seven thirthy to go to school. When I arrive the school, I eat. Then I do the homewoork and I surf in the internet. Finally I have dinner about ten o´clock in a kitchen. I go to bed around half past eleven.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario